Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some movement...

We finally heard back on one of the homes! I heard back from House #1 that I have a photo of below in my earlier post. So, it appears we have an agreement. We are trying to get an answer on the one I put an offer in on Monday to see if they are going to consider my offer. If we can get an idea on whether they would/are considering it, then we may be able to hold off a bit on the House #1. It is exciting to have some movement on this finally!

Next, it would be having an inspection. You never know, it could reveal that there are problems. We will see. Since I am getting a VA loan, the home needs to be in pretty good condition or VA won't approve the home. That would be such a bummer! Then it is back to the drawing board!

No comments: