Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It appears that we have a little more time...

Good news!!! The home in Beaverton (second choice) is a short sale and there are two banks involved in that transaction. They are planning to accept my offer but the banks need more time to squabble over who is going to get how much of the money. This is great news! This allows me a little more time to work through the inspection of the home in Hillsboro (first choice) so that hopefully I don't have to give up either one to move forward. I can relax a little now and try to move forward with my first choice home and see if it makes it through the inspection. I think I will take pictures of each and post them here so you can see what I am looking at! Watch for these later!

1 comment:

Lucy Chesna said...

so cool carrie...good luck