Monday, April 13, 2009

House Searching Update

Well, I decided to withdraw my offer on the house #2 - the smaller one that is outside our current school district. I feel so much more at peace since I did that. I knew the house would be too small for us. This home searching is quite an experience. I am learning so much as I go. I am learning about what it is I really want in a house. Not that I can be picky - my price range is quite low so my options are few. I am so excited though because I qualify for Obama's first-time home buyer tax break. As long as I take possession of my home before December 1, I will receive an $8000 tax incentive!

I found another home today that I fell in love with! I put an offer on the home and now we wait a few days to see what the response is. If it looks like the bank might entertain my offer, I will take a picture and post it. I love this place sooooo much that I am trying not to get my hopes up too high so I don't get let down too much if it doesn't work out. I am keeping my fingers crossed though!

1 comment:

Michele Brooks said...

Good luck with your current bid! I can't wait to see photos!