Saturday, January 19, 2008

Take Two!

So, today is starting out much like last weekend, except it is Saturday. Jovanna is with her father again. My boyfriend got a call to come into work. I was beginning to feel like I was experiencing dejavue. Could it be true? Would this day truly be THE WHOLE DAY TO MYSELF! To do whatever I want to do, when I want to do it, minute by minute I could decide what it was "I" wanted to do! Or, might it end up like the last time I thought I would have the day to myself? We will pause for a commercial break and when we come back, you will find out what really happened.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oooh! Holding my breath, keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for the update! Enjoy your day! :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you got to scrap Carrie! You deserve it!