Saturday, May 17, 2008

Is it Passion or is it ... Obsession?

Interesting concept...is it passion or is it obsession?
Passion is feeling very strongly about something and obsession is becoming consumed by something.
Passion is something you have in your heart, obsession is of the mind. Passion is something you care about and love, obsession is something you think about all the time.
It appears there is a thin line between passion and obsession. Yeah, I guess I have to admit it...I think I fall into the obsession category when it comes to scrapbooking.

My passion card for YITL Challenge.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love it, it's perfect! Maybe passion IS the obsession... good question! LOL

Colleen said...

I guess when you put it this way I fall inot the obession category. Great card.

ScrapAloha said...

LOL, I guess I'm obsessed too LOL!