Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Sketch!

I am having so much fun with sketches lately! I can't believe how they were such a mystery to me when I first started trying to create sketches and now I can whiz through them in about 5 minutes. I really think part of the reason I can move more quickly with them now is all my digital play in photoshop. Here is a two page sketch and a layout I created using the December 2008 Sugar Kit at Scrapdango. Have fun with it!



Watch for a new sketch and layout to celebrate 2009 on New Years Day!

3 comments:

KerrynF said...

Love the sketch Carrie!!
You are becoming a sketch pro!

Colleen said...

I love this layout and the sketch looks awesome! Think I'm going to have to invest in Photoshop at some point!

Can't wait to see the new one!

Jackie Plank said...

Fabulous sketch and I love the layout!