Monday, October 13, 2008

Cosmic Bowling with Friends

We had such a busy, busy weekend. I took Jovanna to her Shine Team Cheerleading on Friday evening and then from there we headed to Game Night which is this awesome group that holds this great family fun event once a month for kids with Aspergers or who are on the Autism Spectrum. We had a really good time! Then on Saturday we spent sometime with my new friend, Kris and her two wonderful kids. We went to the library and out to eat and then to Cosmic Bowling. The bowling was a fundraiser for Jo's Cheerleading group and we just had a blast! Here's a few pic's...


I feel so lucky to have met Kris and her family. I enjoy talking to her and spending time with her and I look forward to developing a great friendship with her and her family.

No comments: