Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Where you can find me...


Besides at home, you can find me at three places. If you were trying to find me, the first place to look would be at Fred Meyers - one stop shopping! Usually I can take care of my caffeine addiction and my shopping needs all at one place. The people who work at my local Fred Meyers know me by name and would tell you that I practically live there, in and out at least three times a day. So, if you want to find me...try here.

The second place to look if you were trying to find me would be at Starbucks getting a Tall Mocha with two pumps chocolate, 1 pump white chocolate, 200 degrees with whip and pumpkin spice sprinkles. One of my New Years Resolutions this year was to drop down to only 1 mocha a day. But I am very sad to report that I have not made progress on that goal, and in fact, I am averaging about three a day right now. My favorite Starbucks can be found within my Fred Meyers but you know Starbucks can be found about every two blocks and in fact there is one just off to the left of the above image. Here it is. Make sure you check at Starbucks if you are trying to find me...

The third place I frequent would be my LA Fitness. I love to take Step Classes and lately you can find me there several times a week. Coincidentally, my Fred Meyers and Starbucks and LA Fitness are located right across from each other so I never have to go very far to get my needs met.


It is pretty easy to find me if you want to track me down. I will be at one of these places!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

First of all, :-P to the spammer who commented before me. Secondly, LOL! Do you see the oxymoron? Starbuck and LA Fitness! LOLOLOL Girl, I love ya! :-) I still need to do this. Tomorrow. Maybe. :-D

ScrapAloha said...

Hey Carrie, It's so funny to see that these places look just like the ones in my city...They just built an LA Fitness close by. Looks really nice! The FM looks like one in Monroe, Wa. Crazy!!!
hugs!!